Reaching out to the downtrodden, developing a safer community, and improving the quality of lives regardless of status, race, gender, ethnic or religious background to empower community members to become ALL God has declared!
- A Training Center and Sober-Living environment designed to stabilize and re- acclimate individuals into society.
- To educate and provide services that create a strong healthy support system.
- To utilize Faith-Based Principles and Spirit Care techniques that empower.
- To create awareness concerning the Socially Economically Challenged Or Newly Disabled Society, known as S.E.C.O.N.D.S.
- Partner with community organizations
- Provide a safe environment that fosters growth and change
- Assist in the re-entry process
- Maintaining accountability
- And assist those in need.